We track the truth.
Principle Diagnostics Laboratory (PDL) is a state of the art laboratory, specializing in the testing of toxicology and wellness for all clientele. Licensed in over 40 states, PDL tracks the truth in every sample to make sure all health care organizations are able to properly diagnose their patients.
• Analyzed thru either Urine or Oral fluids
• Principle Diagnostics offers Specimen Validity, Presumptive
Qualitative Drug Screening and Quantitative Drug Confirmation
• Turn around time of 24-48 hours
• Results thru fax, portal or delivery of hard copy reports
• A vast list of over 100 analytes and adaptive to newly introduced
substances including these Key Analyst:
Opioids and opiate analogs
Synthetic cannabinoid (K2 spice)
Principle offers Genetic Testing for many disciplines:
Genetic Testing for Cancer accurately assesses your risk of developing certain forms of cancer in your lifetime. A person with a strong family or personal history of certain types of cancer to see if they carry a gene mutation that increased their risk.
Genetic Testing for a hereditary assessment of Cardiac Conditions
Genetic testing for Diabetes/Obesity accurately assesses the risk level of developing this disease.
Genetic Testing for Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Dementia accurately assess the risk level of developing any of these neurological diseases.
Molecular Testing: UTI
Comprehensive panel detecting, by Molecular Technique, urinary pathogens.
Testing with high sensitivity and speciﬁcity compared to the traditional urine culture technique. We identify pathogens difﬁcult to grow in culture and use the largest pathogen menu available.
Fiscally Responsible Urinary Infection Testing Option.
This panel will reflex from Urinalysis to UTI ID
Panel-based on the same criteria as the traditional UA, culture if indicated
Patients avoid the higher cost of UTI ID Panel if unnecessary
Ensures only medically necessary testing is conducted
“Resistance Markers”(via PCR)
Antibiotic Sensitivity (Via culture
Molecular Testing: RPP
Respiratory Pathogen Panel (RPP) via PCR Technology
Developed to broaden and streamline testing for multiple viral and bacterial agents of the upper respiratory tract.
Now practitioners and patients can benefit from the quickest and most accurate diagnosis possible.
PCR swiftly pinpoints the influenza virus, along with a number of other respiratory viruses and pneumonia
• One comprehensive panel provides rapid,
accurate, and simultaneous detection of
multiple Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal targets.
• “72 hour” turn-around time on test results
• Identifies Antibiotic Resistance Markers
Contributes to improved Antibiotic Stewardship
• Includes Enhanced Treatment Guidance
Reduces treatment failures
• Unmatched accuracy of PCR
• Use for Rapid Flu Test validation
• Simple nasal swab collection
• Influenza Panel
• Influenza A
• Influenza A/H1-2009
• Influenza A/H3
• Influenza B
• Influenza C
• Common Cold Panel
• Coronavirus (HKU1/NL63/229E OC43)
• Human Rhinovirus
• Human Enterovirus
• Respiratory Syncytial Virus A/B
• Human Metapneumovirus A/B
• Pneumonia Panel
• Mycoplasma pneumoniae
• Chlamydia pneumoniae
• Streptococcus pneumoniae
• Klebsiella pneumoniae
• Haemophilus influenzae
• Haemophilus influenzae (Type B)
• Legionella pheumophila
• Legionella longbeachae
• Moraxella catarrhalis
• Whooping Cough (Pertussis)
• Staphylococcus aureus w/reflex
• Pneumocystis jirovecii
• “Resistance Markers”
• “Enhanced Treatment Guidance”